Hello, my name is Anna. This blog is about all the beautiful islands around the world.

08 taiwan


This card is from Katie who lives on Taiwan. You can visit her photography blog here (she has more of such beautiful cards there!). I really love the one I've received and the back of it, with this super nice sign of 'every island project'. Thank you Katie!


Although Katie wrote that the island is small, it is really diverse and it is rather difficult to characterize it in a few sentences. Here you can read about "10 things Taiwan does better than anywhere else". I especially love the first point - about the night markets. Hopefully I will have a chance to visit one someday!

TAIWAN

country
Taiwan (Republic of China)
located
about 161 km from China's coast
inhabitants
over 23,000,000
capital
Taipei
postcard sent
postcard received
distance travelled
~8866km
sent from
Taipei



source: Alex Lin
source: See-ming Lee

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers

My big dream is to receive postcards sent from every island in the world (at least those that have a postbox). If you would like to help me, please contact me at letters.from.islands@gmail.com.

Follow on Facebook. Follow on bloglovin’. Follow on blogger. Follow on flickr. Posts feed.