Hello, my name is Anna. This blog is about all the beautiful islands around the world.

every-island project




Hello, my name is Anna.

I'm fascinated by islands and if it only was possible, i would visit all of them;
but for now, I would like to try to reach as many of them as possible in a bit different way.
My big dream is to receive a postcard (or anything else that can be sent) 
from every island that has a postbox!


I would be extremely happy if I could get something from your island.
It may be a postcard or an envelope with something inside, like e.g. a leaf that you found, 
or a piece of wrap from your favourite candy, or a simple drawing that you made. Anything!

You can also write something about yourself and your island, 
what do you do? how is the weather? what is the view from your window?

Looking forward to your mail!  
(I would be also glad to send you something back, from where I am right now) 
And of course everything that you send will be kept here on this website, 
so that everyone can see how wonderful all those islands are!

Maybe one day, with your help, I will be able to get a small piece of every island there is.




If you live on an island, ANY island in the world,
or maybe you are there on holidays, 
and would like to help me with my project
by sending me something from the island ,
please contact me by email first:
letters.from.islands@gmail.com

The first postcards are already on their way :)!


0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers

My big dream is to receive postcards sent from every island in the world (at least those that have a postbox). If you would like to help me, please contact me at letters.from.islands@gmail.com.

Follow on Facebook. Follow on bloglovin’. Follow on blogger. Follow on flickr. Posts feed.